Bamboo – Thin Socks
Made from 95% bamboo and 5% lycra/elastane, the Bamboo Thin Sock is a light weight business sock/dress sock. Bamboo fibre is softer than cotton with a smooth silky texture similar to a blend of cashmere and silk.
Why Choose Bamboo?
- bamboo fibre is highly absorbent and wicks moisture away from the skin, making it perfect for combating sweaty feet;
- perfect for outdoor use, bamboo cuts out 97.5% of UV rays making them a great choice for travellers;
- bamboo is a highly sustainable plant making it a great environmentally friendly choice;
- bamboo is more antistatic than other fibres making it a great choice for a work sock;
- compared to some fabrics, bamboo performs better on odour control;
- while bamboo has natural antibacterial properties, there is some evidence these are passed on to the fibre meaning less chemical antibacterial agents are required.
Interknit proudly knit everything in our little factory in Ballarat, Victoria.
There are no reviews yet.